[CFT] changes and updates to x11 input devices

Niclas Zeising zeising at freebsd.org
Sun Jun 10 07:01:42 UTC 2018

Hi!
I've been working for a little while on incorporating the various
patches floating around for changes and updates to xorg input drivers,
mostly related to libinput.  The result can be found here, in the x11
team development repo:

https://github.com/FreeBSDDesktop/freebsd-ports/tree/feature/input

It contains upates to libinput, libeevdev, libwacom, xf86-input-libinput
and dependencies.

Please help me in testing this as much as possible, so that we can land
it in the ports system

The branch above is a complete ports tree, so you can use it to build
from, or to point poudriere at it.  Please test various input devices,
synaptics touchpads, wacom devices and so on.  Both success and failure
stories are interesting.
Thanks!
Regards
--