Abnormal error message on FreeBSD Desktop environment installation

Rafael Francisco do Prado rfprado at unicamp.br
Sat Aug 18 22:47:32 UTC 2018

Hi Team,

I’ve just tried to install GNOME desktop environment to make things simple
to my boss, however in the middle installation process I came across the
shown error which

Make me get stuck without go forward.

Afterwards, I tried to run the same statement once again with no success.
Following the procedure shown, I attached all those outputs logs regarding
that instance as required.

/usr/ports/devel/xorg-macros/work/util-macros-1.19.0/config.log

Please report the problem to x11 at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach the

"/usr/ports/devel/xorg-macros/work/util-macros-1.19.0/config.log" including

the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good
idea

to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. a

/usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea).

*** [do-configure] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/xorg-macros.

*** [build-depends] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/makedepend.

*** [build-depends] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/dri.

*** [install] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/dri.

*** [run-depends] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/xorg.

*** [install] Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/x11/xorg.

Hope your guys can help me on.

Thanks for this support and I will be willing to provide further information
in case you guys need.

Best Regards.

Descrição: Descrição: cid:image001.jpg at 01CBEA52.98923E50

Rafael F. Prado

Informática

Secretaria de Vivência nos Campi

(19) 3521-5544