X11 not working on 11-STABLE with AMDGPU

CL Moonriver clmoonriver at equinedreams.art
Thu Aug 2 23:16:28 UTC 2018

Thanks for the heads up.

Are you sure this is still relevant in drm-next? I don't see any dmesg
error about disabling GPU acceleration. I did what you suggested, but
nothing seems to have changed except I get no text until radeonkms has
loaded (I don't get garbage I get nothing at all). I still get dmesg
errors regarding ring test failures and such, so turning the EFI
framebuffer off doesn't appear to have actually changed anything.