Some help needed - keyboard does not work after recent update

Milan Obuch freebsd-x11 at dino.sk
Thu Mar 2 10:22:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

as part of my update routine I rebuild my system to recent 10-STABLE.
After reboot X did not start. This may be caused by some not yet tested
update in ports installed, so I looked in log files and find some
issues with drivers. In order to clear things I rebuild some ports,
found some help googling for hints and got display to work this way.
Mouse works too, so I can do something to verify I did not screwed my
system badly, but could not find a way to get keyboard working again.

I tried to build X with minimum dependencies, also rebuilt xserver
with no devd nor hal configure backend and did a static configuration.
Autoconfigure did not work for me either - trying to use ati driver
while there is Radeon HD 6290 (Wrestler) seems to not work.

I create minimal 'almost working' configuration by butting module.conf
into /usr/local/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d loading just shadow, fb and
glamoregl modules. This way startx does not complain, X is started, but
keystrokes on keyboard seems to be ignored.

Xorg.0.log is pasted as http://paste2.org/vmjxhYmX
it was with no conf backend in xserver, however devd backend does not
changed much.

Are there any flags i can try? I did search for ideas, tried them, but
nothing helped.

Regards,
Milan