About Xorg to 1.19.3

Andrea Venturoli ml at netfence.it
Wed Jul 12 09:40:40 UTC 2017

Hello.

In March a CFT about X.org 1.19.3 was sent to this mailing list: after
four months I'm very happy about this, since my Radeon box still works
fine and my Intel-based laptop has (almost) stopped crashing or showing
garbage.

What happened of this?

Latest upgrades on the main port tree are fighting against the
modifications that that patch had made and I had to fix some files by hand.

Is there a new patch? A separate branch to switch to (or check out)?

In any case, thanks for your work and support.

  bye
	av.