Crash with radeonkms

Anindya Mukherjee anindya49 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 04:34:21 UTC 2017

Interesting... I did build a new kernel from the drm-next branch:

uname -a
FreeBSD triskelion 12.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT #0 7ec6ee8bca5(drm-next): Tue Jan 10 22:06:43 PST 2017     root at triskelion:/usr/obj/usr/home/anindya/graphics/freebsd-base-graphics/sys/GENERIC  amd64

anindya at triskelion:~/graphics/freebsd-base-graphics [20:30:22]% git branch
* drm-next
  drm-next-4.7

My /boot/kernel/kernel file is also new and different from the installed version. There were no errors during the build. I wonder if I made a mistake somewhere.

Anindya