Crash with radeonkms

Anindya Mukherjee anindya49 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 04:09:48 UTC 2017

Thanks for the tip! I loaded linuxkpi, drm first, and then tried to load radeonkms with the following results:

[drm] Initialized
link_elf_obj: symbol acpi_get_table undefined
linker_load_file: Unsupported file type

I see a protoype for this function (and others) in sys/compat/linuxkpi/common/include/acpi/acpifx.h:494. Perhaps all of them are missing? Can we add a linker script or something similar?

Anindya