r440699 broke xorg on aarch64 (rpi3 and alike)

Gergely Czuczy gergely.czuczy at harmless.hu
Tue Aug 22 20:26:35 UTC 2017

On 2017. 08. 22. 22:20, Jan Beich wrote:
> Gergely Czuczy <gergely.czuczy at harmless.hu> writes:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> r440699 [1] made mesa-dri unconditionally depend on s2tc, which
>> unconditionally depends on nvidia-texture-tools. nvidia-texture-tools
>> is not supported on aarch64, which is the platform of rpi3.
> Only for `make test`.
And make fetch, fetch-recursive. I just ran into it, while trying to
start building the xorg images for my rpi3, on a pine64.

I haven't tested other targets, to be honest.

Also, in graphics/nvidia-texture-tools/Makefile this doesn't quite
suggest the make target restriction:
# see src/nvcore/nvcore.h
ONLY_FOR_ARCHS=         amd64 i386 powerpc powerpc64

PS: sorry for the previous private reply, MUA acted up.