About Xorg to 1.19.3

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Sun Aug 6 17:06:38 UTC 2017

On 07/12/2017 02:35, Andrea Venturoli wrote:
> Hello.
>
> In March a CFT about X.org 1.19.3 was sent to this mailing list: after
> four months I'm very happy about this, since my Radeon box still works
> fine and my Intel-based laptop has (almost) stopped crashing or
> showing garbage.
>
> What happened of this?

I'd like to bump this thread as well.  While xorg-server-1.18 has proven
to be quite stable on drm-next for me, i am having issues with a
synaptics touchpad i am hoping will work better with 1.19.

> Latest upgrades on the main port tree are fighting against the
> modifications that that patch had made and I had to fix some files by
> hand.
>
> Is there a new patch? A separate branch to switch to (or check out)?

same here, i'm willing to build packages locally for testing but i can't
recall if there was a public branch available to build against or not...

cheers!
-pete

--
Pete Wright