Switching branches of freebsd-base-graphics with git

Arto Pekkanen isoa at kapsi.fi
Tue Apr 25 12:02:18 UTC 2017

I have the modesetting driver, and I can enable it via X.org config.

I have an Intel HD 4000 IGP and the modesetting driver works fine, but
if you try to run an OpenGL app the app crashes. Thus I am using the
Intel driver now, until somebody can make OpenGL work with the
modesetting driver.

I don't know which package the modesetting driver DDX came with, but do
man modesetting and see if you get it's man page. If you do, read it and
configure accordingly.