Xorg not starting: no screens found (intel driver + i3-4130T)

Jia-Shiun Li jiashiun at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 14:54:55 UTC 2017

HD4400, which is found only with i3-4130/4130T, is a cutdown version of
HD4600. Its ID was added to lk after v3.8, from which our drm code came.
Pre-v3.10 if I remember it correctly.

I manually added PCI ID of HD4400 to source. It works for me with i3-4130
so far since before the official import of lk 3.8 drm without additional
code changes. Patch against 12-current attached.  It should be easy to
repeat if the patch is not directly applicable to 11-R.

-Jia-Shiun.