Pay only when we rank your keywords on top...

Shaina Williams shaina.williams at get-good-rank.com
Wed Apr 5 15:23:42 UTC 2017

Hi,

Are you selling SEO short?

Your business might be the best in the industry, but it is SEO that decides
your success. Not everyone is searching for your name on Google; they are
probably searching for the product you sell, and whoever turns up fast gets
the deal.

Don't lose your business to your competitors. Let's take seriously and stop
wasting efforts.

Pay when you see the results.

Who are we?

We are ResultFirst, a 10-year-old full service Digital marketing company
that has never fallen short of success stories to tell. Our unique model
attracts customers from all geographies of the world, and we are proud to
cater to the needs of every type of business belonging to whichever
industry, scale, or region.

What we do?

We do "Pay-For-Performance SEO." You pay only when we rank your keywords on
top searches.

-          No monthly fee / No contractual payout

-          Free website analysis report.

-          Dedicated 24*7 support.

-          Only one time set up fee.

Get your website analyzed right now.  Just drop a reply to this e-mail with
your contact number and an expert call you up.

Thanks & Regards,

Shaina Williams
Marketing Manager

ResultFirst Inc.
Head Office: San Jose, CA 95120

In case you are not interested in receiving these emails then you have the
option to stop receiving them.  To unsubscribe just write "REMOVE" and reply
to this email.