gfx-next update: drm-4.8-rc2 tagged in drm-next

Gleb Popov 6yearold at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 05:50:16 UTC 2016

The strangest thing is that he does this trolling from his company's
e-mail, which makes me think the guy is actually hacked.

If it is really you, I doubt this would make a good advertisement for your
services, Andrei. You've been told several times from different people that
1. Patches will go into FreeBSD, not some fork.
2. You was the first to mention NextBSD at all.

Still hoping that this is misunderstanding of yours and you will
acknowledge it.