gfx-next update: drm-4.8-rc2 tagged in drm-next

Emmanuel Vadot manu at bidouilliste.com
Tue Sep 27 17:07:05 UTC 2016

 Hello Matthew,

On Mon, 26 Sep 2016 18:26:09 -0700
Matthew Macy <mmacy at nextbsd.org> wrote:

>  > This is maillist for FreeBSD, not for another fork such as "nextbsd".
>  > If you don't want send patches to 11-CURRENT, then move out from this
>  > maillist.
>
> The patches are all awaiting review on phabricator. This work has been entirely based on FreeBSD and is done solely for the sake of the well-being of the community.

 Could you list the needed reviews please ?

 Also a few question :

 - Do you plan to update the 4.6-11 to match 11-RELEASE (or 11-stable)
at some point ?
 - Do you plan to update 11-stable to 4.7 ?
 - I've seen some regression (on skylake) going from 4.6 (so 11-BETA3)
to 4.7 (12-CURRENT iirc), screens aren't detected correctly. Before I
dug into this problem more, what kind of info would you need ?
xorg.log ? something else ?

 Anyway, thanks for working on this.

Emmanuel Vadot <manu at bidouilliste.com> <manu at freebsd.org>