nvidia-driver and vt - blank console on FreeBSD 11

Stefan Wendler stefan.wendler at tngtech.com
Thu Nov 24 12:51:30 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

I went to the nividia-page to maybe write the support-team when I have seen this changelog(*)
entry for the current version 375.20

 - Added support for FreeBSD 11.0-RELEASE

This version contains some other fixes that have to do with blank consoles(375.20) and vt stuff (375.10) as well. Even though they are not directly related to our problem.
I will try this version tonight and report back. Hopefully this will fix the problems ...

(*)http://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/111598/en-us

Cheers,
Stefan