Testing Images on bsddesktop.com

Neel Chauhan neel at neelc.org
Tue May 31 21:17:18 UTC 2016

Hi freebsd-x11 mailing list,

I have recently tested the new image cftdisk_2016053108.img.xz (although
there's now a cftdisk_2016053119.img.xz) and there are a few remarks:

 1. Sandy Bridge does work now. I have tested this image on a Mid-2011
    Mac Mini.
 2. Broadwell works, as long as I don't use SNA acceleration. The
    Broadwell system used is a Dell Inspiron 7352.
 3. HD video playback is a bit laggy on both systems under Chromium, but
    I'm not sure if it is the slow USB stick or the graphics stack.

Feel free to comment and put your own remarks.

Thanks,

Neel Chauhan

===

https://www.neelc.org/