Update 2 the state of drm-next-4.6 and next steps

Nils Beyer nbe at renzel.net
Tue May 24 08:15:53 UTC 2016

Hi Matthew,

first of all, thank you very much for your work on this.

I'm using the same ValleyView/BayTrail chipset (0x0f31) as Alexander and nearly
having the same issue kldloading the kernel module.

"kldload" hangs at the "vmwait" state (checked via CTRL+T). On a second console,
I can enter a username; but after entering the username "root" and pressing
enter, the login process hangs at the "pfault" state.

Hopefully, this information helps you a little bit...

Regards,
Nils