i915kms and Zenbook lcd brightness

lukek lukek at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 13 14:39:44 UTC 2016

SOLVED! It seems I was close, just needed to force brightness to 100% again after starting i915kms. Other possibly important parts are acpi_video and drm2 modules. So to some up my findings:-Load modules acpi_video acpi_asus acpi_asus_wmi drm2 i915kms-run "intel-backlight 100"
I will post these to the forums as well so this mailing list won't be bothered anymore. Thanks.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From: Henry Hu <henry.hu.sh at gmail.com> Date: 2016-03-13  1:52 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Luke <lukek at fastmail.fm> Cc: freebsd-x11 at freebsd.org Subject: Re: i915kms and Zenbook lcd brightness