nvidia chip along with skylake chip....

Stefan Wendler stefan.wendler at tngtech.com
Sat Mar 5 15:33:45 UTC 2016

vesa will always work. But vesa is not accelerated. Some People get good
fps for YT videos with the scfb vesa-driver though. But this only works
with uefi-Version of FreeBSD. Which I cannot use because it does not
support ZFS on root yet. For day-to-day stuff vesa works great and even
openttd works ;) but that's about it. No 3D, no accelerated 2D, no
Videos ...

--
Stefan Wendler
stefan.wendler at tngtech.com
+49 (0) 176 -  2438 3835
Senior Consultant

TNG Technology Consulting GmbH, Betastr. 13a, 85774 Unterföhring
Geschäftsführer: Henrik Klagges, Gerhard Müller, Christoph Stock
Amtsgericht München, HRB 135082