Enabling OFED by default.

Matthew Macy mmacy at nextbsd.org
Mon Jun 20 19:37:55 UTC 2016

Sorry, this got sorted in to spam.

Do not enable in tree linuxkpi by default. It will definitely interfere with out of tree graphics work, which would harm far far more users than it benefits.

If anything GENERIC needs to be getting smaller. Please do not do this. It is an all around bad idea.

-M

---- On Mon, 23 May 2016 03:31:10 -0700  Hans Petter Selasky<hps at selasky.org> wrote ----