Does FreeBSD support OpenGL 3.3?

Eax Melanhovich afiskon at devzen.ru
Sun Feb 14 18:50:57 UTC 2016

Hello, Arto

> Your command line is incorrectly formulated. Do this:
> pw groupmod video -m eax || pw groupadd video -g 44 -M eax

Thanks. Creating a group "video" (gid 44) and adding user to it solved
an issue with low FPS, artifacts and error messages from libGL.

Still I managed to crash a kernel once again. It was much harder this
time - I had to run 3 copies of my application simultaneously. System
froze (and then unfroze) a few times for a few seconds, then crashed.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19923518/temp/vmcore.3.tgz

--
Best regards,
Eax Melanhovich