Testing drm-i915-update-38 (c6d9af5) with patched i915_gem.c, encouraging results.

Arto Pekkanen isoa at kapsi.fi
Tue Feb 9 11:59:11 UTC 2016

Yeah, the driver is quite stable.

There are still some quirks related to output ports. For example, if I
enable more than 2 outputs, the third output seem to drop out after a
long period of time. If I try to re-enable the output with xrandr, then
X.org crashes. Not sure what triggers this.

How many video outputs do you have active at the same time? Do they work
fine?

--
Arto Pekkanen