touchscreen configuration

walther at rodconit.com walther at rodconit.com
Tue Aug 2 23:38:53 UTC 2016

Hello

How are you?
I am trying to configure my FreeBSD 10.3 and/or 11 beta3 to work with a
3M touchscreen monitor.
it has a serial port interface for the touch part.
I am trying to make the configuration for the mutouch driver (I am not
sure if it is the right driver)
I found very limited information about it, I installed the package and
tried to configure the Xorg.conf file but so far I cannot make it work.
I am wondering if you have a sample Xorg file with the mutouch section
configured so I can test it , or if anyone has configured a similar
monitor in the past?
I hope you can help me

Thanks in advance for your collaboration

Regards

Walther

walther at rodconit.com