Kernel panic with i915 + drm-next-4.6

Matthew Macy mmacy at nextbsd.org
Mon Aug 1 03:08:57 UTC 2016

Sorry for not responding. I somehow did not see it in my queue. This issue has long since been fixed.
drm-next-4.6 is now 12.0-CURRENT and drm-next-4.6-11-STABLE is 11/STABLE.

I will have updated ports builds for both branches by tomorrow.

-M

 ---- On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 18:23:06 -0700 Felix Hanley <felix at userspace.com.au> wrote ----