patch for 10.x [1/2]

Stefan Wendler stefan.wendler at tngtech.com
Sat Apr 2 14:20:47 UTC 2016

I did an svn co of the sources again. maybe something went wrong there.
Now it works. X starts with the intel driver now \o/
The only problem I am having now is that I have no acceleration
whatsoever even though glxinfo says that direct rendering is on. I have
to fiddle around here. mazbe I forgot something since I was working with
vesa for such a long time.

Thx for the patch :]