Testing the new i915 driver

Eric McCorkle eric at metricspace.net
Wed Oct 14 01:04:42 UTC 2015

I have positive initial results; however, my ports were badly out of date, so X only barely works (unrelated to the driver).  I'm blowing away all ports and rebuilding everything to try to get it working.

The screen doesn't come back on after suspend, but that is a known issue with this device (Lenovo W540).

--
Sent from my Blackphone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.