dejavu fonts question

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 30 17:31:11 UTC 2015

On Mon, 30 Mar 2015 16:00:18 +0200
Baptiste Daroussin <bapt at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> The issue is on the Opera side, and from what I can read out there
> has been fixed in Opera 24+ while we are still in Opera 12.16.

AFAIR it's the last native version.

Any one after that uses chrome (on all platforms) as rendering engine
(which wouldn't be that bad) and dropped a lot of nice features (like
^Z to open last closed tab, saving open pages per session and per
window, etc.)

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 29597D20