Haswell graphics problems

John D. Hendrickson johnandsara2 at cox.net
Sun Mar 22 17:39:10 UTC 2015

i've had a similar problem.  xorg has been continually modified away
from X11 and xfree86 so that:

1) all cards sold in USA before the nvidia hostile-push-outs are
effected by XCB targeting disability of xv, including intel video cards

2) users get a black screen if they get past that by buying a foreign
attack video card

3) if they get a login, its gdm broken and has already put a hole in
unix Mandatory Access Control using "pam", ssh, crypt and other tools to
sniff the connection after.

has nothing to do with BSD from what i understand

Features=0xbfebfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,DTS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE>

who trashed your video card's silicon with allot of crap ?  you can bet
(with any new video card) your the only one with that set of standards -
IT IS MORE CUSTOM (and trashed) than you think.

where is the code for those "standards" that keep changing every card
release ?