Let us do the heavy work for your Google campaign...

Martin Bell martin.bell at keywords-ranking.com
Thu Jun 25 21:31:32 UTC 2015

Hi,

Greeting,

SEO as we know is actually gone forever. The recent Google updates to search
algorithm was a final nail in the coffin of an industry that had been in
decline since the major Panda & Penguin update that affected as many as 30%
of all search results. Are you dubious, or worried that your position is
extreme?

If YES is your answer, we have a solution for you - "Performance Based
Digital Marketing" services, Pay only when we rank your keywords on top
searches.

.         No monthly fee / No contractual payout.

.         Assured rankings as you only pay for the results.

.         Dedicated 24*7 Support.

.         One time minimum set-up fee.

Our results 'Talk'

Get your website evaluated NOW, Just reply to this email with your contact
details along with your requirements and we will call you back for further
assistance.

Thanks & Regards,

Martin Bell
Marketing Manager
O: San Jose, CA95120 USA

In case you are NOT INTERESTED, reply with a "UNSUBSCRIBE" and we'll have
you removed from our database, don't worry!