UTF-8 xmonad (firefox+flash) crush Xorg

Andrey Fesenko f0andrey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 21:20:45 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 10:00 PM, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 04, 2015 at 11:57:27AM -0700, Adrian Chadd wrote:
>> Can't get it from the coredump?
>>
> Sure if he rebuilds firefox with symbols, hence why I said non trivial :)
>
> Best regards,
> bapt

Unfortunately, did not succeed to collect reproducible environment to
debug. Many large packages (long assembly when changing options), many
established dependencies (not clean environment, work laptop)
But it seems figured out the conditions under which an error occurs,
lang/ghc and */hs-* bee build with OPTIONS_FILE_SET+=LLVM
(disabled for default port) after disable and rebuild all port, work stable.