AW: X won't start with radeon (AMD R9 270X)

jurgenxiv at t-online.de jurgenxiv at t-online.de
Tue Jan 27 18:58:21 UTC 2015

Thank you all for your help. I tried to follow the advice in the vesa thread, but memcontrol throws out an error.
Am I using the correct range?

Please have a look at my vidcontrol -i mode (attached).

# memcontrol set -b 0xd0000000 -l 0x800000 -o BIOS write-combine
memcontrol: can't set range: Invalid argument

Thanks Jurgen

-----Original-Nachricht-----