xorg-server 1.16 works with GM45, FreeBSD 10.1-STABLE #0 r27595 amd64

Jakub Lach jakub_lach at mailplus.pl
Sun Jan 11 01:28:04 UTC 2015

I've got a chance to test/verify "stuck" button while xinput was running, the
button
1 is not entirely blocked (there are ButtonPress and Release events as
normal, contrary
to what I've thought), however it also is in a state alike to being pressed
(What I mean
is that when I solely press 3, I  get "buttons: 1 3", but pressing 1 still
gets normal
change of the events).

As far as I remember, there was absolutely nothing in Xorg.log about those
problems,
I think that all my builds were with devd, as I don't reckon changing config
for xorg-server
for a long time...

Now I see why git apply didn't work for me,  thanks for hand holding,
however I've got
another snag somehow-

===>  Patching for xorg-server-1.16.3_1,1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for xorg-server-1.16.3_1,1
  I can't seem to find a patch in there anywhere.
=> Patch patch-CVE-2014-8092-1-4 failed to apply cleanly.
*** Error code 1