[Call for testers] DRM device-independent code update to Linux 3.8

Jean-Sébastien Pédron dumbbell at FreeBSD.org
Sun Feb 22 09:53:18 UTC 2015

On 20.02.2015 15:49, Anders Bolt-Evensen wrote:
> To avoid unnecessary conflicts, I decided to remove local sources and
> redownload the newest sources from FreeBSD's svn repository. When I then
> applied the patch, it seemed to be more successful, but on 22 occations
> the patch still fails (...)

Hi!

Hmm, I guess it is because of all the non-expanded $FreeBSD$ in my
patch... Can you try with "svn patch"?

If it doesn't work either, I recommend you check out the Git branch:
git clone -b kms-drm-update-38 https://github.com/dumbbell/freebsd.git

For the next tests, you will only have to update that checkout.

If it is too much to download, I prepared an archive with all files in
sys/dev/drm2 and the relevant Makefiles in sys/modules:
https://people.freebsd.org/~dumbbell/graphics/drm-update-38.h.tar.gz

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron