Trying to run Broadwell

Bertram Scharpf lists at bertram-scharpf.de
Tue Dec 8 12:52:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Monday, 07. Dec 2015, 23:13:03 +0200, Arto Pekkanen wrote:
> I am very sorry, this is a bit off-topic, but are you saying you could
> add Intel Broadwell support to the FreeBSD DRM/KMS?

Not actually. I just own a notebook with a Broadwell and was
pointed to an existing project adding Broadwell support to
FreeBSD in freebsd-questions. I suggested to contribute to
it because I have a testing environment here. I did not
write one line of code until now. Kernel development is new
to me and I was looking for a little help.

Bertram

--
Bertram Scharpf
Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany