FreeBSD/DragonFly patches for xf86-video-ati, xf86-input-mouse, and xf86-video-intel

Jean-Sébastien Pédron jean-sebastien.pedron at dumbbell.fr
Tue Aug 25 18:01:18 UTC 2015

On 17.08.2015 09:45, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Hi!

Hi!

> so I'd prefer to get the patches accepted upstream instead.

I agree.

> I've asked on the xorg-devel mailing list and cc'd kwm and zeising,
> because I found them on one of the FreeBSD web pages as working on
> X11, and the xorg people have given feedback, but no FreeBSD people
> joined the discussion.

I admit I'm not subscribed to this particular list either, only
dri-devel@ and mesa-dev@ so far.

I quickly went through the comments and I generally agree. I would love
to see those patches fixed and committed upstream. However, I have free
time issues and would prefer to dedicate it to i915 & the Linux KPI shim.

Niclas, Koop, Avengence, anyone, do you have some time to prepare the
patches for upstream?

We have some Mesa patches too which we should send upstream.

Thank you Thomas for starting this!

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron