Radeon Caicos issue

Mason Loring Bliss mason at blisses.org
Tue Oct 21 23:56:29 UTC 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 12:09:02PM -0400, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 04:06:10PM +0200, Jan Kokemüller wrote:
>
> > Does "startx" or "xinit" work, without "Xorg -configure" or any xorg.conf in
> > the way?
>
> I won't be able to get an answer until tonight, but as soon as I can try it I
> will.

I tried startx and it worked fine. As such, I'm shuffling data around and
will have the system running more consistently for testing. (It's my general
use desktop, so I can't go too far out on a wing, but it'll be some sort of
data point.)

--
Mason Loring Bliss          mason at blisses.org          Ewige Blumenkraft!
awake ? sleep : random() & 2 ? dream : sleep; -- Hamlet, Act III, Scene I