xf86 login problem ....

Jean-Sébastien Pédron dumbbell at FreeBSD.org
Sun Oct 19 17:08:52 UTC 2014

On 18.09.2014 17:08, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:
> .... This is messy at best, if the graphical login barfs in the
> wrong way, I get a desktop w/ no kbd or mouse control, have to login
> from another machine & fix the problem ....(...) Could this be
> escalated as a problem that needs fixing :-) ?

Hi!

Sorry for the long delay.

I think this problem is fixed by the removal of WITH_NEW_XORG. New
packages are all against xorg-server 1.12, so you shouldn't face "ABI
mismatch" errors.

Do you confirm that?

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron