radeonkms issues following packages upgrade

Grant D. Watson grant_watson at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 05:40:34 UTC 2014

In researching my new video problem I saw that the FreeBSD wiki invites problem messages to this list.  Upgrading packages left me unable to run X, but it looks like the issue is with radeonkms.

I've attached the output of the commands requested on the wiki.  The one thing that jumps out is the 0MB VRAM in dmesg.  (I have an MSI Radeon R9 270X with 4GB video RAM.)

Thanks for all the work you do, FreeBSD X team.

Grant