xf86-input-keyboard-1.8.0_6 and usb keyboard in ps/2 port

Marat N.Afanasyev amarat at li.ru
Tue Nov 4 18:11:12 UTC 2014

Just upgraded to latest xserver in ports and my keyboard in ps/2 port
refused to work, works only in usb port, but in usb I have limited
functionality out of the box, no mm keys are working.

When keyboard is in ps/2 I have repeating = for enter key, = for
backspace and some other keys also produce endlessy repeating sequence
of completely unrelated symbols, no letter keys produce any output.
c+a+f1 switches to console, btw.

% pkg info xorg-server-1.12.4_9,1
xorg-server-1.12.4_9,1
Name           : xorg-server
Version        : 1.12.4_9,1
Installed on   : Tue Nov  4 18:21:03 MSK 2014
Origin         : x11-servers/xorg-server
Architecture   : freebsd:10:x86:64
Prefix         : /usr/local
Categories     : x11-servers
Maintainer     : x11 at FreeBSD.org
WWW            : http://www.freedesktop.org/Software/xorg
Comment        : X.Org X server and related programs
Options        :
         AIGLX          : on
         DEVD           : off
         HAL            : off
         SUID           : on
[....]

% pkg info xf86-input-keyboard
xf86-input-keyboard-1.8.0_6
Name           : xf86-input-keyboard
Version        : 1.8.0_6
Installed on   : Tue Nov  4 20:55:22 MSK 2014
Origin         : x11-drivers/xf86-input-keyboard
Architecture   : freebsd:10:x86:64
Prefix         : /usr/local
Categories     : x11-drivers
Maintainer     : x11 at FreeBSD.org
WWW            : http://www.x.org
Comment        : X.Org keyboard input driver
Shared Libs provided:
         kbd_drv.so
Flat size      : 25.1KiB
Description    :
This package contains the X.Org xf86-input-keyboard driver.

WWW: http://www.x.org

Should I try to build xserver with either hal or devd?

--
SY, Marat