Issue with DRI after latest update

xtremyst inxtremo xtremyst.in.xtremo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 06:22:53 UTC 2014

Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply Piotr, I have tried building
these ports in the past without the "WITHOUT_NEW_XORG" flag, but I kept
ending up with no working DRI.
As i wrote two posts back, the closest I've come to a working DRI so far is
by rebuilding the xorg-server every time I want to startx.
I will give it another try though, according to your suggestions, as soon
as I have time and I'll report back.
Best regards