APU 5757m ARUBA chipid=0x990b no /dev/dri

Martin Kristensen martin at mk-metrics.com
Thu May 29 23:35:12 UTC 2014

Beautiful work. The patch works when starting Xorg using starts from the command line.

I am running 11-CURRENT (r266851) and the patch works with startx. However even though I am using vt loading the radeon and radeonkms from the command line causes a freeze as does switching to a virtual terminal with Xorg running (ctrl+alt+f2). Is this expected behaviour?

Any files you with output from? Also is there any benefit from running this against the development branch?

Thanks,
Martin