Where are utf8-capable fonts?

Thomas Mueller mueller6724 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 29 07:48:08 UTC 2014

from Ed Maste:

> vt(4) (newcons) uses Unicode.  The default font is reasonably complete
> for non-CJK glyphs, and we'll shortly have a loadable font for CJK.  I
> described the gyph coverage here:
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2014-May/050089.html

It would be interesting to run mutt on a vt (newcons) to see how the funny apostrophes come out.

Now I will have to install FreeBSD on other computer, where Western Digital Green 3 TB hard drive went bad.

I'm trying to decide between 10.0-STABLE and 11-HEAD, believe HEAD is first to get the fixes but also first to get the bugs.

Tom