APU 5757m ARUBA chipid=0x990b no /dev/dri

Martin Kristensen martin at mk-metrics.com
Tue May 27 22:48:34 UTC 2014

On Thursday, 22 May 2014 09:53:00 BST, Jean-Sébastien Pédron wrote:
> On 16.05.2014 08:41, Martin Kristensen wrote:
>> The machine is running -CURRENT with a GENERIC kernel, although I have
>> removed the WITNESS options. I have attached output from pciconf,
>> devinfo, dmesg and pkg info as well as Xorg.log.
>
> The list probably ate the attachments. Could you please retry or post
> them somewhere?

File links below:

http://mk-metrics.com/Xorg.0.log
http://mk-metrics.com/dmesg.txt
http://mk-metrics.com/devinfo.txt
http://mk-metrics.com/pciconf.txt
http://mk-metrics.com/pkg.txt

Hope this helps.

Since my original email I have tried the development branch and while xorg
14.5 starts just fine, there is no change in the driver status. Also the
mouse is no longer detected.