[CFT] switch default version of xorg on 10-STABLE

Thomas Mueller mueller6724 at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 16 09:07:56 UTC 2014

--
> Niclas Zeising

Is this patch already in effect for FreeBSD-current?  Can I test there, considering I would build Xorg for current amd64 and i386 before getting to 10-stable?

What command would one use for patching if necessary?  Would it be
svn patch http://people.freebsd.org/~zeising/xorg-switch.10.diff ?
from the $PORTSDIR ?

Tom