libGLES + Kde + New_XORG

Nilton Jose Rizzo rizzo at i805.com.br
Wed Mar 12 02:13:50 UTC 2014

  Hi all,

    I have some problens to upgrade mau -current box to new xorg, and I have
some questions.

  First:  All FreeBSD 11.0 (aka -current) have a new xorg or when I upgrade
 from FreeBSD 10.0 -current to FreeBSD 11 - current  since last year I am
 thing the Xorg server was a new version.  Ok I read the /usr/ports/UPDATING
 and update the OpenGL library, but I found some mesages that I was wrong.

  And now I have this problem
[100%] Built target kmenuedit
/usr/local/lib/libGLESv2.so: undefined reference to `_glapi_get_dispatch'
/usr/local/lib/libGLESv2.so: undefined reference to `_glapi_Dispatch'
c++: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
gmake[4]: ** [kwin/kwin_gles] Erro 1
gmake[4]: Saindo do diretório `/usr/ports/x11/kde4-workspace/work/.build'
gmake[3]: ** [kwin/CMakeFiles/kwin_gles.dir/all] Erro 2
gmake[3]: Saindo do diretório `/usr/ports/x11/kde4-workspace/work/.build'
gmake[2]: ** [all] Erro 2
gmake[2]: Saindo do diretório `/usr/ports/x11/kde4-workspace/work/.build'
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/ports/x11/kde4-workspace
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/x11/kde4-workspace
root at valfenda:/usr/ports/x11/kde4-workspace #

But I don't found this library in anywhere (libGLES), have some new knob
to setup?  Have new setup into kernel?  I can't uptade with portupgrade
it's always return some ports was skiped and some ports ignored,
I have more than 1100 ports installed into my system, and the portupgrade
not work corret to me, noe I have to compiling some ports by my hand
and some problens I am resolve but other I need a help.

Thanks for any ideia to solve my problem or some link to any local that
I can found possible solution to my problem.

TIA,

Rizzo