Anything to rescue from KGI4BSD ?

Jean-Sébastien Pédron dumbbell at FreeBSD.org
Fri Mar 7 13:06:37 UTC 2014

On 03.03.2014 21:36, Pedro Giffuni wrote:
> Once upon a time, long ago, when the idea of kernel graphics drivers was
> looked upon like something crazy, one brave developer called Nicholas
> Souchu ported the then linux-specific Kernel Graphics Interface to FreeBSD:
>
> https://wiki.freebsd.org/KGI

Hello!

I looked at the website and the mailing-list, it looks like an
unmaintained project now :-/ The IRC channel is invite-only.

I have no idea if we could take something from it. IMHO, we already have
many things to work on with DRI :)

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron