trillian r1450 and 10-STABLE, G45 Intel (xorg trunk)

Jean-Sébastien Pédron jean-sebastien.pedron at dumbbell.fr
Fri Jun 13 13:46:33 UTC 2014

On 13.06.2014 11:50, Jakub Lach wrote:
> I'm speaking about 10.2.x from experimental. Maybe I shouldn't try to
> use it at all now?

If you have an Intel GPU as mentionned in the subject, Mesa 9.2 and
later is reported to not work at all, because our i915 lacks one feature
called hardware context.

Until we update this driver, you're stuck with Mesa 9.1.x.

> I vaguely remember that trillian had only one branch some time ago
> and maybe a tag for release?

There's the "trunk" which remains close to the ports tree and receive
changes which are meant to make it to the ports tree in a more or less
short time. Beside, there's the experimental branch which receives more
long-term work. For example, several changes regarding Mesa: getting rid
of Mesa 7, adding ports for GBM and OpenCL, and so on.

I don't know how tags are used.

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron