Intel graphics driver broken on 10-RC5

Lundberg, Johannes johannes at brilliantservice.co.jp
Thu Jan 9 11:30:43 UTC 2014

Oh I see. Thanks a lot guys. I thought 10 was using new xorg with kms by
default even in the pre-compiled packages. I will reinstall RC5 and compile
from ports myself.  I know about console issue. I think it is not so
important for me now anyway (as long as it doesn't freeze/crash on shutdown)

--
Johannes Lundberg
BRILLIANTSERVICE CO., LTD.

--
秘密保持について:この電子メールは、名宛人に送信したものであり、秘匿特権の対象となる情報を含んでいます。