[Call for testers] Update to xorg-server 1.14

Jean-Sébastien Pédron jean-sebastien.pedron at dumbbell.fr
Thu Dec 18 17:59:48 UTC 2014

On 18.12.2014 16:36, Anders Bolt-Evensen wrote:
> No, the only thing that works with xserver 1.12 while in EFI mode is the
> scfb driver.

Ok, I wanted to be sure xserver 1.14 didn't bring any regression for you.

> error: [drm:pid1582:radeon_get_bios] *ERROR* Unable to locate a BIOS ROM
> info: [drm] radeon: finishing device.
>
> I'm using a Radeon HD6770M and Intel HD 3000, although in Xorg.conf, I
> commented out the Intel bit because that driver causes the screen to
> freeze as I mentioned earlier in this thread.

Yeah, the Radeon kernel driver doesn't work with EFI yet. I couldn't
find the time to work on it yet.

About the Intel GPU, I don't know if it works with EFI currently, I
never used this configuration either.

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron