[Call for testers] Update to xorg-server 1.14

Jean-Sébastien Pédron dumbbell at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 2 23:28:09 UTC 2014

Hi!

An update to xorg-server is almost ready. We would like people to test
it and report if there's something wrong with it.

The announcement and instructions are on our blog:
http://blogs.freebsdish.org/graphics/2014/11/19/xserver-1-14-update-ready/

We learned from the last CFT that you like to have more details about
what brings a particular update. Therefore, we are more verbose in this
new post. Please tell us if you're still missing something!

Thank you!

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron